SAPUI5 is an HTML5 framework for creating cross-platform, enterprise-grade web applications efficiently. What started as a small project is now one of the most successful technologies ever invented by SAP. It is a set of libraries to build responsive web applications that run on multiple devices like Desktop, Mobile, and Tablet. SAPUI5 works on the MVC concept to accelerate the development cycle by creating data, business logic, and representation of data separately on the view. So the development of view and controller can take place independently to create models (data containers). It is the latest in the series of SAP UI development technologies.
The individual capabilities of SAPUI5 help you easily build enterprise apps. Here are some of the most important value adds that SAPUI5 delivers:
– Consistent UX: SAPUI5 enables the SAP Fiori design evolution towards a consistent user experience across SAP solutions (and beyond).
– Use anywhere: SAPUI5 allows a single, responsive app implementation for all browsers, platforms, and devices.
– Hundreds of enterprise UI elements: SAPUI5 offers a rich set of UI elements to build professional user interfaces for an enterprise context while complying with product standards,
such as security and accessibility. With UI5 Web Components, an important new web standard is utilized by SAPUI5 and integration cards. UI5 Web Components also extend UI5
to all web technology stacks.
– Easy to integrate: SAPUI5 lets you run large numbers of highly-consistent apps that can be integrated into complex business processes of the SAP ecosystem.
– Powerful extension options: You can extend SAP standard apps and customize UIs without any coding effort thanks to SAPUI5’s integrated adaptation capabilities.
– Flexible tools for any developer: SAPUI5 comes with development environments and tools to efficiently build, test, and deploy apps. Both in pro-code as well as low-code ways.
– Benefit from innovations: SAPUI5 brings a clear lifecycle separation of application and framework code to centrally innovate while being upgrade-compatible.
– Unlimited usage in SAP and non-SAP: SAPUI5 qualities are also available for non-SAP technology stacks and as open-source (OpenUI5).
For Joining SAP UI5 Online Training batches, please feel free to call or email us.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Phone: +91- 9148251978, 08041506795